Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year

Hi folks,
sorry for beeing a bit to late. But nevertheless I want to wish you all a happy and healthy New Year :-)
I know, it has been a long time ago that I wrote something. But maybe you can imagine how hard it is to write a blog if there are three internet-junkies and just one laptop *hihi* But I also have to say that I enjoyed the last 2 weeks so much that I wasn't in the mood to write something - except some notes on twitter. Well, atm I don't feel like writing but after sorting some pictures I kicked my ass to open my blog account and feed you with some words - I know how hungry some of you guys are *rofl*
Btw - Rammstein with his song Seeman is set as "repeat this song". I should change it to "repeat the whole playlist". Above all I like the version with Nina Hagen more then the original one although I don't like Ms. Hagen that much. While I'm writing about this: Do you remember the talk-show where Joachim Bublath left cause Nina was talking strange stuff? You don't? Well - I do ;)
Ok, let's go back to topic.
I had two of my best friends visiting me on christmas till mid of this week. We had such a great time that I don't know where to start to report. Besides I can't write down all my thoughts I had the last two days cause this would decrease the number of readers at, let's say, 90% ;) So maybe in one or two weeks I will give you a small insight if I made any decisions until then. So stay in contact :-)

Yesterday I just left my bed because it was snowing outside. So I took the chance to go out for a walk. I'm looking for a turntable to listen to my new records like La Rondine by Puccini, Abba, organ concerts, some jazz or The Chipmunks, to mention just some of my new inventory. I found all stores where I saw some turntables at a price between $10 and $50. But all of them were sold out. What a pity. So one of the first lections I learned this year is: If you see something what you like and you want to have, buy it immediatly. Cause if you don't there will be some other guy doing it.
But I got some nice pictures while going uptown to 125th and Lexington Ave:
The first is the view from right in front of the entrance to the house I live in.
The second one is the view down the broadway:And the last one is my favorite:
I took it at 125th Street in Manhattan. It looks like a painting or a scene from a comic I think. I like it very much.
Ok, this was it for now. Tomorrow I have to go to work again. Let's see what happened there during my two and a half week absence.

Enjoy your evening and have a great week :)

1 comment:

Valeri Wiegel said...

Wurde ja langsam Zeit, Herr Borni!
:)
Schnee... sogar bei dir liegt Schnee... der einzige Schnee, den ich gesehen habe, lag als kleines Rest-Häufchen in Ulm rum. Ich bin neidisch.

Dann genieß mal den Wiedereinstieg ins Arbeiten nach deinen freien Tagen. Ich hingegen genieße den Start der Prüfungswoche. Juhu, endlich!!
Gruß!