Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Today my first visitor arrived. I could quit work early at 3pm and we were able to drive in a new record time home: 45minutes from Montvale to New York City, 8th Ave @42nd. And it was probably the last time with the e-class because the guy who owned the car has to give it back in january :( But we will see what the next year brings... I was not able to pick him up at the airport because I was at work nd his plane landed around noon. But my roommate was so nice to let him in. Thank you so much for this :-)
We introduced him to the very delicious drink egg-nok. It's made with milk, rum, brandy and cinnamon. Now he sleeps in my bed cause he's really tired cause of the flight and the interesting evening with Clue. Meanwhile I make some "internet-research" and watch the new episode of Prison Break before I join him - no, I'm kiddin'. Not today, there I will sleep on the couch. Maybe tomorrow ^^

So enjoy your christmas time, have fun with your family and be happy about Gluehwein (or mulled wine in AE).
Stay in contact and keep up to date :-)

All the best,
Markus

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Markus und ein hallo an deinen Besuch, der dich bei ICQ ja gern mal vertritt :-).
Ich hoffe Ihr habt Weihnachten noch gut verbracht.
Und morgen geht's an den Time Square? Naja wird ja sicher eine Silvestergeschichte geben :-) *freuu*
Viele Grüße
Juliane

Anonymous said...

Danke Mr. Bornfleth!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The second visitor is allready arrived ;) and not amused about the actuality of the blog.